Friday 4 April 2014

This is a poem.

As you might wanna call it.
For somebody that I used to know.

You know that
I've always been there for you.
Regardless of how hard 
the situation is.

You know that
I've always offered my words of comfort to you.
Regardless of how lonely
the world is.

You know that
I've always smiled at you.
Regardless of how 
unhappy we were at that moment.

And now that things
have changed.

I cannot be the person
I used to be.

Sorry is the only word 
I can utter.

As I am the trouble
you wish you never had.

As I am the misery
you have in your mind.

As I am the pain
that stops you from being alive.

I understand that we
cannot undo everything.

I know that things
will never go back to normal.

I know that our scars
will never be erased.

So, my only hope is that.

Even if I'm no longer in your mind.

I wish in your heart,
is where I stay.

p/s:Thank you
for stopping
by.

No comments: