Wednesday 16 April 2014

Aneroxic?

Let me explain myself a bit.

I am not aneroxic.
And not getting anywhere near to.

I eat when I want to.
I am not trying to diet or anything.

I have a normal weight
(well, one kilo less and I'm underweight)

But I am normal.

Some people might get shocked when
they hold my hands.
Yep, you can feel my bones everywhere.
But I'm good. 

About not eating,
yes I can live for three days without any
proper meal.
But that's not because I'm on diet or anything.

I just don't have the apetite.

And there you go, 
mesti orang kata, 
perasan je perempuan ni.
Takde ah nampak kurus pun.
Bajet lah tu.

Indeed.

But there are also certain group 
of people
questioning my health.

That's why I'm explaining myself.

I don't look that skinny
after all.

Thank you for your
concern.

I'm 42 kilos ^^V
 

No comments: