Monday 18 February 2013

Youtubers

So,
they are
my fav.

Cover Singers

His voice is so amazing.
You should watch him 
singing The One That Got Away.

Who doesn't know how awesome
he is. He even replied my tweet.
Check his Boyfriend parody!

A lovely girl with a love voice
Check out her singing
Starships.

A great dude who plays 
a lot of instruments.
Check him singing I knew You Were Trouble

 I love his country voice.
His face has nothing to do with it.
Check out his own song, Shake shake.

Who doesn't love them?
duhh.
My fav goes Somebody That I used To know

Love his voice.
Check him out singing
Titanium

The typical awesome 
voice of a girl.
We Are Never Getting Back Together

She has a soft yet
powerful voice.
Payphone.

A well known cover singer.
I love him with all his mashups.
Payphone/Telephone.

Musicians

You know, 
I don't know how 
to play any instrument.
Like any.
Haha.

But these two 
are awesome.




Vloggers

I don't need to
describe how
awesome they are right?




2 comments:

vivifazrenna said...

chad sugg!!! :3

Seri Amalina said...

That one is for you lah Vivi. heh