Thursday 21 February 2013

5 years from now

Aiman told me
to write about what will
happen 5 years from now.

Let's see,
I will be 23
years old
at that moment.

I probably 
have done with my degree,
maybe not.
I am not sure.

Maybe 
I am already married that
time,
I don't know.
I guess 23-25 is the most
appropriate age to get married
in my dictionary.
Haha.

Kids?
Maybe not yet that time.
Too young baby, too young.
Haha.
Again, I'm not sure.

Economist?
Teacher?
Politician?
Business woman?
Housewife?
Ok, I have no idea
what will I be.

People might label 
me as, a loser
who doesn't plan her
future.

I mean like,
I have things in mind.
But, it's better for me
to follow 
where this flow is taking me.

Ya Allah,
Guide us on the straight path,
The path of those whom Thou has favored;
Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

Amin.

No comments: