Wednesday 20 February 2013

Define that

I used to ask 
myself why should
we learn Add maths.

Like,
We are so not going 
to use
 y=mx+c
in the real world.

Well,
I have to agree
that's my problem.
I love to question things.

Just like when 
I was little,
I questioned how
can we balance ourselves
on a bicycle.

So, I ended up
not being good with
Addmaths and
I only managed to
ride a bicycle
at the age of 11.
 That's pretty late.


Phew,
my main point is
when you start questioning things.
Actually, you're telling
yourselves that you can't do it.

And actually,
 it's not the matter
of you can't.
It's, you don't want
to.

Song for the post.

Let your heart be your guide,
SERIAMALINA
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm always love your writing and story...hasil karya Seri sering kreatif...kalau rajin singgahlah blog saya dan harap Seri dapat beri pandangan terhadap blog saya:)