Monday 18 June 2012

Final year

of everything including
Sukantara.


     I had some complications actually to complete these three main sports for sukantara. Because of cheerleading. Yeah, some injuries, here and there. Yet, that doesn't stop me from trying to give my best for Topaz and the captain of course, Umairah. And Alhamdulillah, I managed to get those precious prefect 9 for 100 m, long jump and short put. Eventhough, I never did practise anything for the three of it. Haha. Suka hati je. 

    Well that's not the main point. The main point is, when I looked at every fivers when we recite our prayers and cheering, I started to feel the bond we've made in these five years and realising that I'm going to miss all those 172 faces next year make me wanted to cry that time. So syahdu. :'( 

   Stay strong Amigas, let our final sportsday be the most memorable one for us all. Let's create the victory to the surface. Have a little faith and never let anything come in between us.

    As for now, cheerleading will be my passion. Sorry debat, just for one week. 

Hold the pride 
up high,
SERIAMALINA

No comments: