Saturday 30 June 2012

JISLC 2012

here for
Johor International Student Leaders Conference
2012.

It went really well, and yes
I had some fun and memories
never to be forgotten.
And a bit credits to some SDARians
who really made my day. --'
*nottryingtoberacist.

My presentation was about
Towards sustainable development:
Student leaders as young ambassadors.

I managed to finish the presentation, yes
at 1.00 a.m in the morning 
on the same day I was supposed to be
at the KSL resort.
Cool is not it?
Not a good example for you to follow.
Never be the last minute person.

And here, 
meet Nadia and Shipa,


to tell you guys what,
this in no ordinary picture.
To actually have stf, ssp and tkc
taking a picture together.
again, *nottryingtoberacist*
haha.


Nadia is the assistant head girl of TKC
have met her before during the course.
and yes, could not imagine myself,
without her during this conference.
You know why nadia.


Shipa is one of the JSL
she's been a great help.
And actually I've met her before
because she's hanan's teammate.
A malay debater of STF.
and yeah, I never thought that we're 
gonna be that close during the conference.
we had some talks.
and I think must agree,
how small is the world.
woots.


After all, this conference
had been a memorable one for sure.


No comments: