Monday 25 June 2012

Final Sportsday

With only less than actually
two weeks of preparation,
this is results.


 

ended up Cheerleading competition witnessing 
Topaz at the last place.
it is sad, but we believe in rezeki.
and also Topaz is overall at the fourth place.
No worries, 
sports is just one of the things that we're not good at.
We're still leading for sistem rumah.
So, come on Capt and the rest of Topazians,
never lose hope and let's aim for something 
way better :DD


After all, I'm glad that my final sportsday went pretty well.
Eventhough I've marched and cheered with swollen eyes.
I still looked remarkable, didn't I?
*Kidding,seriouslyKidding*
 But yeah, I'll miss this moment.
And to be true, I actually cried a bit
when we're singing our school song at the end of the event.

"Arise always Puteri arise,
To brighten the school Seri Puteri"

epic.

Special credits to 
Kak Tasha and Kak Diddy
for coming and calming me down.
Glad you guys came. :')

xoxo,
your Assistant Head Girl,
SERIAMALINA



 

No comments: