Sunday 8 May 2011

MY MUM and why i love her so much.

so, who is my mum.


she is MAIZON BINTI JAFFAR.



was born on 24TH OF OCTOBER 1966.



was born in JOHOR.




and why i love her so much?


1. She's through my thick and thin.

2. She's taught me a lot.

3. I can see myself when i look at her(maybe that's why we oftenly have a fight)

4. She forced me to be in SSP.(that's why i am a human and not a bitch now)

5. She always there when i make some noises.(and then she'll be mad at me)

6. She grows me up.

7. She hates me when i'm being stubborn. (This is what i meant by saying we have a lot in common).


eventhough,


1.Sometimes, i'm pissed with her. (then, i'll be mad at myself and regret.)

2.Sometimes, she's not interested in what i am saying. (this is why i'm pissed)

3.Sometimes, she doesn't understand me.




but, i know.






SHE LOVES ME A LOT.




THAT IS WHY,




I LOVE HER TOO, so much.


happy mothers' day mom!



THANK YOU MUM.




MAY YOU BE BLESSED. AMIN~


well i know we both hate the fact that we just have loads of things in common. and we want to deny it, we realise that DENYING is one of the things we have in common.

No comments: