Tuesday 3 May 2011

Guys and HOW TYPICAL THEY ARE.

Think of what is worth fighting for.



*gambarhiasansematamata*









ok, this post might be very sensitive to guys. but, read it until the very end, then you may judge.

this is a typical words that might came out from their mouths when you're both so-called in love.


1. I will always there by your side.

2. I will be yours forever.

3. You JUMP, i'll JUMP(bhaahaha)

4. You look beautiful tonight/today. (seriously, ONLY?)

5. When i look into your eyes, i feel like the world is mine. (puke)

6. I don't know why you're the only person that caught my attentions.

7. I'm the luckiest person in the world when you are mine.

8. You are my everything.(i am sick with this)

9. I am glad to have you by my side.

10. I promise to be loyal. (fuck off)




I, seriously have nothing againts guys. But, as you read those sentences, they might be familiar to those who had the experiences huh? AND most of it came out from the mouth of your ex or maybe soon-to-be your ex. i am not trying to lie here. But, think of it again.


so, to guys out there. don't be such a sweet talker. it may harm you one day. Being a casanova is pointless. Don't just promise to be loyal but be LOYAL. and don't ever try to play games with girls. I do not agree with games.


Based on this post, i would like to clarify that i do want to have a boyfriend, someday, sometimes. But, maybe NOT NOW. fling around is better rather having someone to stick with. hah. and to be true, if you HAVE him, you'll lost you excitement in believing in Love.


as you may this kind of pointless, to my one and only ALIAH NAZAMUSA, forget him. he's not worth to be remembered. let's get BETTER IN TIME. hah.


JUST MY POINT OF VIEW,

seriamalina.

No comments: