Wednesday 18 May 2011

chill out betrayer,

sarcasm? you know me well.


but, literally, i don't know the new you.



people changes, and admit that you did too.
but, i wonder why you did not say anything that night,
at least, i told you the truth.
and the only thing that you could do was posting stuffs about me.
seriously? i regret, to the fact that i took you as a very important person in my life.
what do you want in this life? i bet that is not the meaning of joy.
hey, at least, i did not lie about what people talks behind you.
at least, i've tried to save you. but, that's not worth it at all.
the NEW you, just can't stop having a narrow mind.
pity. take everything you want. i know what you did behind my back.
it may be a very small thing that i don't even give a damn.
but, to the fact that you've betrayed me and tell others a wrong story.
since when, did you become so manipulative?
and i am lucky, to still have a brain to think.
i don't need a betrayer in my life.
she speaks behind my back and she never value a friendship.
with that, i end this so-called friendship.
thank you and may you be blessed.
not to forget, i do hope that Allah will show you the real path.
stop living with LIES.

JUST WHEN YOU REALISED YOUR MISTAKES,
YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE.

1 comment:

Izbeta Shyah said...

is this about friendship.?

what the heck kind of friend was that.?

such a jerk.!

i've exprienced this before.!

hey
come visit my blog,

http://fenderofizbetalife.blogspot.com/