Monday 21 March 2011

enjoying my last day of being fifteen

so, hell yeah i know i haven't been posting any post for quite a period.

today is the 21st of march 2011, and tomorrow is my hopely sweet sixteen birthday.
i do hope that it's going to be fine. hah.sighsigh. already gonna be sixteen. it's so fast man. don't worry if you're going to realise that life is short, because yes, life is short. on the 8th of march, my house had been robbed by robbers ofc, so i have lost both of my phones. so, for this time being don't text me as you won't gt any reply and it is just such a waste of time and money. heh. and fyi, the only number that i remember is not helping at all for me to contact all my dudes. so, sorry. ok. if you're free, just give me your number through my facebook, ok. what else? hmm. i'm so out of topics.

and hah! my examination, it was wht can i say? hah. i'm very open this time. so, yeah i scored 8as and 1___ ok, E fr addmaths. it sucks isn't it? hah. fr the other subjects, a+ for history and agama, a for english, economy, accounts and science, a- for malay lang and maths. hah. so, fr ths time being i'm trying to redha and work harder esp fr addmaths. one thing i have to be grateful is that i didn't fail. hah. *sighsigh* just like what pak cik daud said, add maths are meant to be the subject for us to fail in school. haha. it's true, literally.

now, i'm trying to put 100% focus on debate, cheer and not to forget studies. HAH. terrified. oh, just now during assembly, it was the prefect installation ceremony. hmm. proudly announcing i am officially a prefect right now *krekkkk*. idk. no comment. heh. wish me luck in everything. toodles.

oh, yeah! not to forget, i'm starting to like THE WANTED. yeah another british band, but wtv it is McFly is still my number ONE!

No comments: