Saturday 5 March 2011

What The Hell?


"all my life i've been good, but now i'm thinking what the hell?
all i want is to mess around and i don't really care about
if you love me, if you hate me, you can't save me."
ok. fine. i haven't been that good. but, hell yeah i'm thinking what the hell. hah. and really, i want to mess around and i don't reall care about if you love or hate me cs you cannot save me. YEAY ME. sorry. haha. i don't why i write this kind of craps. but, who cares. it's been a while since i haven't been writing. lack of time is one of the reason. and another thing, i'm too lazy and i just don't know why. maybe bcs i don't have any topics to write. ok, that's a lie. i have so many things to talk about. first of all my prefect thingy, have done with a crappy campaign. looking forward for interview and voting. HAHA. let's laugh out loud. who thinks that i'm capable enough to be a prefect slash so called leader. HAIH.
next, just done with examination. so far so great. but kinda dissapointed with my history and accounts. i just gt a and that sucks because i did loads of careless mistakes and i didn't manage to gt a+. ok, its not that i don't feel grateful. i'm grateful, but you know how it feels. HAH. so as for now, i have to focus on my cheerleading competition and also my debate team. hoping things to be alright and how it supposed to be. and insyaAllah i am going to London (fine, again) this year for a homestay programme in november. preparing myself to make money. HAH. andand, i'm looking forword on getting at least a reply from McFly on the twitter. yeah fine whatever, i am a pyschotic person. yeah, so what? they're the love of my life. Hah.
lastly,
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

No comments: