Friday 7 December 2012

Chakkk

Hi Jeje.

I know that I didn't spend my time much for you this year. I know I didn't shared my stories to you this year. I know that I have made a decision to hold that post and been very busy handling people and the school and spend less time with you. I AM SO SORRY. You may call me a jerk if you want. Maybe after all, I am. But let me tell you one thing. I never did care less about you. I keep myself updated about you, just that you don't know. And after all, I know Fathin, Nik, Aida, Ya, Raihan can take care of you maybe more than I could. I will never walk away from you. Did you ever feel like you don't know me? Did I ever changed? Or I was just out of time? I AM SORRY for everything. Thank you because I know you care a lot about me. You are still my true friend that I appreciate in my life. You never did fake yourself infront of me. And remember I was always with you and be your friend last year? I AM SORRY. For being so busy but at least, I never did changed. THANK YOU for everything :)

I love you and appreciate
you more than you know.

Don't walk away from me.


No comments: