Friday 18 June 2010

Selfless is Useless

Hello, here i wanna make it clear about the incident occured on the last day of school. it took me about two weeks to spill it out. i hate being irresponsible, that's why i took the action. well, i blame myself for being responsible to it. all i want is the best. please, don't try to blame me if that is your fault. and please stop pointing you finger on me, because i don't care about it anymore. well, i know that giving up is not necessary, but to the fact that; this is the only way for me to have some peace. well done, i hate you.


p/s:maybe i am emotional, at least i am not cruel and heartless, like who? clever. like you.

4 comments:

Azura Aziz said...

yo seri, whuddup?

Seri Amalina said...

ntg.

Azura Aziz said...

aww mann. im sorry if im the one ure talking abt. T____T

Seri Amalina said...

no la azura. u dd ntg wrg.