Friday 18 January 2013

The Way We Talk

Told you,
I was a debater
and I am no more
a Malay debater.

But I want you guys
to recognise
some awesome debaters
and great friends
of my batch.

PASSION
 
Luqman Sufyan
Everybody knows him
and the way he speaks.
Like a YB.
But one great thing about this guy
that you should know is
he has the real passion
to study the art of debating
and always to share
what he learnt
with everybody.

 CONVINCING

Edda Nadira
Being her team mate
is a great honour to me.
One thing about this girl is
despite her spontaneous jokes
She is really good at convincing
people who listens to her.
And that is simply great thing to have.
The way she speaks attracted tonnes
of people to be her followers.

CALMNESS

Uthman Ghani
 He's a great first speaker I can say.
The way he used 
his rationality
to tackle certain issue
is a blessed.
And his calmness clams
the whole floor
and attracts
people to listen.

SPONTANEOUS

Thalhah Kamarulzaman
Even a glimpse of this guy
will make us laugh.
He is a very spontaneous person
who can like smash the 
opposition with his sarcasm.
And in between his jokes
there will be some very rational
rebuttals.

They are the four out of five
people in this batch
who was the winner of
Piala Perdana Menteri.
Luqman and Thalhah was 15 when
they won the cup in 2010.
Uthman won the cup
in 2011.
And Edda led her team
to glory in 2012.

Even I have the most experience
among them all,
Well,
I started representing the school
since 2009 but 
I still can't beat them.

 Haha.


        

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed; you should be Seri Amalina....