Sunday 31 October 2010

if you could see me now

FUHH~
PMR is so OVER, but then,
there's just so many things to do after it.
tired, sincerely.
thankfully, i still got the chance to spend most of my times with my friends.
lucky.

currently,

1.MAJAKA!(stallS, logistic,performance=HUAAA)
2.DEBATE(i shall find some times to practise)
3.PRS(orang asli, orientation week 2011)
4.PREFECT CANDIDATE(tired of drama and manipulation)
5.FRIENDS(moviemoviemovie, WHEN?)
6.DIET(i'm a total shit, haven't started anything yet)
7.CLASS(malay drama, choral speaking, party)
8.LOVE(never happens)
9.MCFLY(doing good)
10.BRITISH ACCENT(total LOSER)
11.SOPHIE KINSELLA's MARATHON(go seri go)
12.MAKE MORE MONEY(in process)
13.CUT BACK(too hard)
14.FUN(still waiting)
15.HOLIDAYS(lets hope)

haven't update my blog and my diary recently.
what the hell is happening to me.

andd, just want to mention that currently, I love Maher's songs.
straight through my heart.

to my beloved you, thank you for the memories.

No comments: