Sunday 31 October 2010

I HAVE A DREAM

that one day,
i want to be FAMOUS
by being a SERIAL KILLER!
MUAHHAH
kidding. :P
love is like a BATTLEFIELD.
so do this journey.
i want to be the person who i always wanted to be
AWESOME.
it is hard to describe awesome, i know.
but, just try to understand it ok.
my first step of reaching my dream is taking SASTERA IKTISAS
for SPM, which means
these are the subjects i'm going to learn
1.BAHASA MELAYU
2.ENGLISH
3.SEJARAH
4.PENDIDIKAN AGAMA ISLAM
5.MODERN MATH
6.ADD MATH
7.PRINSIP AKAUN
8.EKONOMI ASAS
9.SAINS AM
correct, i'm nt going to learn BIOLOGY,CHEMISTRY or PHYSICS,
i'm not a coward by taking this so-called easy subjects.
i just want to ensure every single steps that i'm taking is worth it.
look, the main reason for me to take this decision is,
this is what i'm going to do in my life, ECONOMY.
or LAW. i don't want to be a DOCTOR like my elder brother.
respect my POINT OF VIEW, thank you.

No comments: