Sunday 16 February 2014

You will realise that you're a grown up when

Your mom talks about 'jodoh' with you.



       I'm not sure if I should freak out or stay calm or what. But one thing for sure, this is not the usual. Well, for a girl with a vision of a future like me, it's a lie if I say I never thought about it. What kind of guy I wanna marry, when am I planning to get married, how many children I wanna have (ok, this one is way too far. Seriously, I haven't thought about this one) , and the list goes on. It's true indeed, regardless at what age you wanna get married, it is never too early to pray for the best.

        Recently, my mom asked me to start looking right after I start my degree. Cause it's not easy to find good guys nowadays. Maybe it's true, but I strongly believe that, good guys are still in existence. But, in a way for you to have them (have? Is it the most appropriate word to be used? Ok, whatever. At least, you get my point) , you need to be a good girl as well. Cause good guys are only meant for good girls and vice versa.

         So, let's talk about my dream guy. Lol. Kidding. To be honest, I don't really have a list of 'ciri-ciri lelaki idaman' , BUT if I'm given a chance to choose, I really adore tall guys(170-175cm are good enough, 176cm and above are better) lol. No, really. Maybe because I'm short(150cm) and in a way to find the balance, a tall guy is the answer? Only Allah knows. And, I like 'manja' guys. Haha. Kinda funny to think of it, but really yes. I like 'manja' guys. For what reason, I'm not sure. Well, ok. Maybe because I'm not 'manja'. Yep, maybe that's why.

        Ok, enough of that. But I'm lying if I say I don't wanna have a Soleh husband in the future. I do. But, I put my faith fully in His destiny. I shall believe that whoever I'll get is the best one for me. And in a mean time, I'm still gonna strive my fullest not to just be a good person but also a good muslimah. So that, I can find a peace of mind in the partner Allah has granted for me.

        Why do I write such a long rant on this? Haha. (JUST because, it's 2a.m and I feel like writing) . This is just a random post ok? Don't get me wrong or anything. I'm just sharing. And I would like to remind anyone who happens to read this post or my blog generally, don't fall for me if you have yet to know me. And even if you already know me, it's better for you not to. Seriously.


Thank you
for reading my blog.
And keeping up with it.

Let's not just hope
for the best
but to pray for it
Shall we?




Ok,
this is
SERIAMALINA

No comments: