Sunday 31 March 2013

21st of March

*This is not gonna be a short post*

                 As all you guys know. The date above is the day when I received my SPM result. Well, I have to say, I'm more than grateful to have the slip. It doesn't feel great, but alhamdulillah, that's what I deserve. And here is my full result.


Well, 5a+ 2a and 2b+.

                  Some of us did cry because we didn't get what we want, indeed. That's why never did I aimed to get 9a+ or anything. I know myself very well. So, I aimed for 9as. But actually, this one is better. And I did expect myself to have 7as in my hands because of accounts and economics, but actually it was addmaths not accounts. Lol.

                  As some of you might not know, the only paper that made me cry during SPM was accounts. Right after the first paper, I cried and told my best friend that I'm gonna get a B for accounts. But Alhamdulillah, it turned out that I got an A. 

                 Don't get me wrong. I did cry on the day that we got the result. Once I received the text, I was so cool and I hugged my parents. And I smiled like I still own the world. But inside, you'll never know what I exactly felt that moment. And then, I cried when I hugged my teachers. It was teacher Ain at the moment and seeing Teacher Syah also cried when she saw me crying, obviously I cried even more but still with a smile.

                I cried not because of I, myself wanted that 9as so bad. But , because I know somehow I let my parents and teachers down. You'll never know how sorry I am. I know they were all very dissapointed with me, and yet they were the ones who told me that, it was ok, I did great etc etc. I was so touched. 

                 Ok, so stop talking about me. So, SSP was announced to be the first in SBP, KPM Schools and second in Malaysia. What? Second in Malaysia? Now you tell me. How can I not be proud of my sisters. They did and amazing job conquering all the curricular activities and also academics. 

              Ironically when I got 8as in PMR, we were ranked 20th in SBP, but when I got 7as in SPM, we were on top of all the other schools. Lol, but anyways this is a bless from Allah to all of us. To our teachers and parents, for their endless support, knowledge and most importantly prayers. 

Some said we can do it by our own.
But we'll never be as good 
without them all.

                 And personally, I would like to thank my parents for the endless support and prayers. They did make a great choice for sending me to Sekolah Seri Puteri. To my teachers, for always having faith in me, even though they knew that academics is not my strength. My Amigas for sticking together even though despite our ups and downs. My friends for always been a good shoulders to cry on and at the same time the reason why I smile. And fellow SSPians for always supporting.

                I'm ok for myself but I do feel great for Amigas.

Finally,
THIS IS
A REVENGE OF THE FALLEN.

All praises to
Allah.
:')

1 comment:

AdinataGus said...

same result as me few years ago.But ingat bukan the end of world,banyak cara lagi u can achieve for what u wanted to be.Anyway,congratulation!