Friday 11 January 2013

My name is Seri Amalina

The way people look at me,
matters a lot personally.
People might think
that I am that type of girl
who never give a damn.
But I do give a damn.

I was born on 22nd of March 1995.
or, 21st of Syawal 1415H.
Nothing special though.

I often heard that,
in life we need to be strong.

But what is the definition of being
strong?


Never do we know.

I struggled a lot
to be who I am today.

No, I am not the girl on magazine
Or the girl who owns everything
Or the girl who is popular.

I am just a normal girl.

Who now owns 
a courage
to be me 
and enjoy my life.
 

Who takes wise criticisms,
who fears judgements.

Please stop thinking that 
I am someone 
who owns everything
who needs to be adored.

I am not that girl.

But one thing that I am sure
I am good at 
is faking my emotions.

 
 Just because I smile,
doesn't mean I am happy.

I am grateful
instead.

Love,
SERIAMALINA

it is a soft and
powerful name indeed,



No comments: