Thursday 16 August 2012

Something Ironic

People said,
mostly, I am ego.
To admit what I really feel that time.

So, things happened.
And somehow certain people believes,
I ended up being down
or regretting
what I have done.
Because of that attitude:
le freaking awesome attitude:
EGO.


well, yes.
Thank you for telling me
the obvious.
That's it. 
I am an ego maniac.
And people asked me to stop that.
And somehow, sometimes,
it's not a good thing
to apply as a human.
Fine.

And there comes, another
group of people.
They told me to be just
WHO I AM.
That's the quality everyone
has ever demanded.
To be just the way you are.

Now, I tell you what.
I am ego.
And that's just who I am.
Can anybody just accept me
for being myself?


This is my vow,
I'll stop being ego
when I got married.
Before that,
bear with it.
;)

Ego has it's limit.
If I did anything wrong.
Sorry will still be my best word.

SERIAMALINA

No comments: