Wednesday 25 January 2012

This is my blog

People questions
as a malay debater why i like to write in english rather than malay?
People questions,
as a debater why is there less facts and views in this blog?




Here I tell,

For question number one.
I only post in Malay if the post is dedicated to give a realisation to all the Malay readers. English is not my major language. However, English is more short and somehow it is easier to use. People will question why is my Malay grammar is not that good. Yes, it is not that good. Malay language is to be true, hard to use it perfectly.

For question number two.
Not like other debaters, I prefer to post my own thoughts at the moment and mostly about life. Not about what is happening in this world, politics, economics and all. I don't think I need to post that kind of things over here. I don't need to force my readers to read and follow the way I think. That is not the way it supposed to be.


This is a girl blog.
I am the writer.
Here to inspire.

No comments: