Wednesday 21 December 2011

Ego

Have heard of the word?

Basically ego means self-esteem, self-image or self-IMPORTANCE.
Everybody has their own ego, as for me my ego level is very high.
Which apparently make everybody likes to think that i'm one true PROUD person a.k.a KEREK.
Yes, I admit that.



And yes, to have ego is actually a good thing because you know you have your own PRIDE, your own VALUE. BUT, there's a BUT, to have excessive amount of Ego, only makes you a litle to overboard. Why, because you will lost your loved ones, you will have a complication among your friends. as you ego asked you to always keep your pride up high without realising that everybody is wanting to walk away from your life. Ego makes you hardly say sorry and thank you. And people around you thinks that you don't give a damn and not appreciating things infront of you.

What I'm trying to tell here is that, it's ok to lower down you ego. People might think that you're out of your mind and trying to be sarcastic in so many ways. Just be sincere. Do what's right at the right time. And it's never too late.

I've lowered down my ego, to have a better life. In this final chapter, I want to be a better and respected person by actually lower down my ego. I want to be happy for others' happiness, i believe so. Someone makes me think this way and i can't thank him enough. It's good to meet you and knowing that i can be a better person that i ever think i could.

Thank You Allah, for bringing this person to my life. :D

No comments: