Sunday 25 December 2011

A game to play

Been asked by kak fatin, ok she insists me to call her kak zt. Here it goes ,

Eleven things about me
1.I am Seri Amalina binti Mohd Khair.
2.Was born on 22nd of March back in 1995 (Only legends were born on this date)
3.I am a student in Sekolah Seri Puteri, and i am proud.
4.Phobia of Bananas and Snakes.
5.Having a Low Blood Pressure.
6.Looking forward to take Economy in University of Essex.
7.I realised how hard to write 11 things about myself.
8.Compliment that i like the most is elegant. HIHI.
9.Ok, I'm a malay debater.
10.I am SINGLE now, hihi. and not yet available. haha. *tade motif*
11.On the second thought, pink suits me well. haha.




Now i have to answer eleven questions by her.

1.apa perkara paling jahat pernah korang buat waktu zaman sekolah?
-Heh. Escape from the school cocuriculum activities. 

2.siapa nama kawan terbaik yang pernah korang ada? (sorang je! )
-Since there's only a space for one person. Then, i go for Muhammad Hafizuddin bin Roslan. 

3.siapa orang yang paling korang sayang sekarang?
-My mom. Maizon Jaffar

4.apa tema perkahwinan korang nanti?
-Tak pernah terfikir pun. Ok, hmm. Elegant in Pink. Haha. *Random

5.buku paling marvelous pernah korang baca? sebab?
-Form 4 History. Because they can write history thaaat long and make people bored-easily. HIHI.

6.filem paling memberi impak dalam diri korang? sebab?
-hmm. Breaking Dawn:Part 2, sebab after that, terus rasa nak kahwin waktu umur 18. HIHI.

7.siapa girl and boy yang paling baik dengan korang sekarang?
-Tough one, hah. Girl-Aliah Syahmina. Boy-No one is nice. Maybe azim, just maybe because he's not that nice. Heh.

8.berapa nilai wang yang korang rasakan cukup untuk tampung korang sampai mati nanti?
-My husband punya gaji for the rest of his life. Heh.

9apa kejayaan terbesar korang yang pernah dicapai sepanjang korang hidup ni?
-hmm. there's just so many things. But, i would go for being the Assistant Head Girl of the school. Never expected that one. 

10.apa impian terbesar korang dalam hidup?
-To give birth to a pair of twins. HIHI.

11.korang kenal aku kan? aku ni macam mana ea? :p
 -One tough girl





Ok,so i don't have eleven questions and also eleven people to answer it. So, i leave it like this. Can ah?

2 comments:

cs zt said...

hahaha
you've done better millions than me!
woohaa im very suprising!
its nice..
seriously :)

ALIAH NAZAMUSA said...

Hehehe, I am touched :')