Thursday 24 November 2011

What's up with me and pink?


Down to the memory lane.


When i was in my primary school, i was very outspoken(sekarang pun, tapi tak teruk macam dulu), i cursed people whenever and whoever i like, gaduh main tumbuk-tumbuk dengan lelaki tu perkara biasa, heh. I was the kind of(only kind of) tomboy, as i was really 'keras' that time. Even my mom once said, "perangai macam laki, cuba feminin sikit". -.-' I hate girls being so annoying and girly(memang tak kawan lah kan, kalau kawan pun memang sedap je kena kutuk lah). Befriended with a guy was a lot more easier because, they're not soft-hearted like girls. And most of all, i sincerely and madly HATE pink! -gedik lah pink tu.

I remember when i was in form 1(dah masuk SSP dah ni), my dad always bought me some pink stuffs, like shirts and all. Asking me to look more feminine. That time, i was like redha jela, dah duduk pun semua perempuan kan dekat SSP tu. Back when i was in form 2, my siblings bought me pink coloured bag and pencil case on my birthday. That was their attempt to somehow tease me, i bet. And everytime i wear pink, my dad would be like "Cehh, kakak pandai pakai baju warna pink. " fine, -.-'' Oh, another one, i was actually sort of culture shock first time masuk SSP, salam je kena pipi-pipi. haha, rasa macam perempuan sangat lah that time. Hujung-hujung, dah jadi benda biasa.

I don't know how i slowly start to become more feminine and girlish. I start to speak politely(dah tak kuat menjerit and menengking macam dulu). I can cry like super easy nowdays. I start to wear pink and somehow it suits me pretty well. hihi. and even how much i hate talking about SSP, i must admit that somehow the environment changed myself. and i thank Allah for that.


Most people must thought that, this is normal. but for me, i've changed a lot. and if you're about to say that "you're still keras right now", you might want to go back to the past and learn what is the real definition of being keras. hah.

p/s: and now, i hate to say that i kinda like pink. :P

No comments: