Tuesday 22 November 2011

One thing about knowing you,



I get to know myself better.

Facts:

1. I have a Low Blood Pressure.
2. I frequently got migraine.
3. I'm phobia of Snakes and Bananas.
4. I am mean and i've hurt loads of people very easily.
5. I hate to study but I love to work.
6. I have a lazy eye and somehow it makes me 'Juling Air'.
7. I walk very slow everywhere except in SSP or in a debating tournament.
8. I don't know how to shop without my mom.
9. I can't stand being annoyed.
10. I don't say sorry very easily.
11. I've onced deaf when i was 5 if i'm not mistaken.
12. I can waste my tears very easily. My family call me cengeng.
13. People get afraid easily by wicked face eventhough, i did not even look at them. (Garang sangat lah konon)
14. I have fake smiles. Eventhough, i have no intentions to do it. At all.
15. It will take years if i'm gonna write everything down here.

Funny thing about being me is that i know i am so full of weakness. That is ok though, and yeah having weakness doesn't mean that we're not perfect. We're prefect in our own ways. Trust me, you're not the only person who got a problem on being different or weird, just stop there and smile to the world and say that WHO CARES?


p/s: i know that i'm also one of the people who made fun of other people's weakness. so there, sorry. nothing personal.

No comments: