Thursday 13 January 2011

ya, tahniah kepada saya~


last year, i submitted my aplicant to be one of the prefect monitor candidate.
it turned out to be quite fun with all my groupmates. they are the best. literally.


yesterday, do remember the date 12th of Jan, aliah's birthday, we had our first and last elimination. it was kind of irritates me somehow because i felt really nervous about it. hah. i really want to be a prefect. chill, not the 'skema' one ok. i just want to be myself.

so, here's the thing, fortunately i had not been eliminated, so, i'm still on the run. my new group, it'll be fine i hope. let's hope. but the most 'fortunate' thing was we have to be in the bureau that we have been put into. so, yes i got DISCIPLINARY BUREAU, what?! seriously, i did not apply for that. i applied for Secretariat and protocol. oh, why? it kills me, dude! so, i just hope that the other sspian wouldn't hate me bcs of me being in that bureau.

i hate myself for being so strict, but dude, i made loads of disciplinary cases. i don't belong there. and mates, i do love to make jokes with all my mates. if you knw me well, you will notice that.

ah, this 2011 strts with a very hectic and suprising way. idk.

No comments: