Saturday 22 January 2011

Nowhere Left To Run

Having some problems with everything.

Bullshit. Hate it, is it really my fault, if i was just doing my job?Dude, i don't know if i'm the one who is changing. Do accept the fact that people changes, and i am one of them. it's not that i turned out to be suck.But you make me feel like i did, while i didn't.what have i ever done to you? stealing 'YOUR' so-called spotlight? what the?! i want this year to be the best. i want to give my everything in everything. i'm just a normal dude who wants to live her life like others. Accept that fact and admit that i've been wasting three years of my life for it but haven't been paid off. So, give me some space with things that i love to do. i know how to manage my own time. You just have to face it. i'm old enough to decide what my life is going to be.

I thought that we're a family, but obviously you guys never did care about me. Sometimes, well most of the times, i feel like i'm not a part of it. and there's someone else who understands me more than you guys.

and somehow, with now there's no more you SM, i feel like my life is not complete anymore, come on! not because of that junior.

No comments: