Sunday 5 December 2010

GUIDE NUMBER 2

"You're my everything,

the sun that shines above you,

makes the blue birds sing.

The stars that twinkle way up in the sky,

tell me that

i'm in love with you."



ever recieved that poem, lovely you think?

or, has he ever said that,


"you're the music in me"

"you're sweet"

?


pernah?

sure?


Trust me, your relationship won't lasts. you'll get bored with his jealousy. and you'll dump him. and you'll sure that you're 101% over him when he says,

"you're nothing bitch. you're just a freak"
next, don't freak out if his new girlfiend fire you like she owns the world. just, chillax bcs all you need is a guide to deal with dummies, just scroll down this page.
wtv it is, if you need any help frm an expert like me, it's ok, just give me a call. bcs, i'm always here for you.
xoxo,

No comments: