Tuesday 7 September 2010

i love the way you say my name

dude,
can i say something?
dude,
will you hear me now?
if it is a yesyes
then, here it goes.

dude,you know what,
even if you hate me because of my words,
i know that i will still like you.

dude,you know what,
even if you already found someone else to fix your day,
i am still hoping to be the one.

you know what,dude
even if you're trying to hurt me,
i know that i will never care.

i regret myself for going overboard.
we should still be friends now and forever.
eventhough it is hard for me to get back on the track,
i hope you can still be my friend.
eventhough i know that everything won't be the same,
i hope that you can still be my friend.

dude,you know what
as i told myself to move on,
nothing will eventually happen

dude,you wanna know what,
because i know that deep in my heart,
i'm still hoping to again be your the one.

you know what, dude
i am damnly hate you now
to the fact i still like you.

so can we be friends now?
or perhaps forever.

i'm sorry for my biggest mistake,
that i love the way you say my name.

No comments: