Friday 9 July 2010

Mr G

Hello my new friend,
i mean Mr Global Warming.
(dn't get me wrg, i'm nt tht kind of person)

hmm, i knw tht you and you family still a new friend of mine,
but sincerely i don't like you and never will.

my old friend called United States of America
is suffering right now when your family namely
38.3 degree celcius came to him.
Poor him.

Malaysia is a very good friend of mine.
I do love him a lot, but since your nephew 35.6 degree celcius
was there, i can't help him anymore.

As for Beijing, China a friend which is very well known of her coldness
also suffering right now because of your eldest brother called 48.8 degree clecius.
i'm seriously begging you to stop.


sincerely, EARTH


___________________________________________________________________


Dear, Mr E

I'm sry to trouble you.
But it wsn't my fault.
It was your friends.
They asked me to come.
All those plastic bags, toxics, rubbish etc
is my food. && I need it badly.
You have to ask them to stop,
then, i'll go away.
Lets make a deal Mr E.
I'll keep my promise.

Peace, GLOBAL WARMING







It is just some food for thought.
think about it people.
CHANGE is badly needed

No comments: