Sunday 11 July 2010

Last

Final PPM,

aliah must be so excited to know the results for english. hah. but, she can't go. hmm, as for me, idk wheter i wanna be there or not. we had been defeated by both teams. heh. can't get no less. my father is goin to be the judge, like the past two years. heh. so, just wait and see the results.

Trial,

gonna be JPS paper again. got to study real hard. improvement is badly needed.

Amigas 0812,

fuhh. it is really tiring to be the black sheep among them. gonna be the voice of 100 people. but i'm still good. sokay, hope we can do it.

SSP,

God knows how much i hate to talk about it, look, i love my friends but nt my school. people are mad because of dimerits, hello it won't gives you any effects. stop being mad people.


p/s: i miss my primary school. :((

No comments: