Tuesday 18 May 2010

Officially HATE YOU

I, Seri Amalina Mohd Khair officially saying that I HATE YOU STUPID DUMB-ASS!


I do believe that friend is a source of TRUTH and HAPPINESS
not a source of MONEY or POPULARITY.


I'm regretting myself for being your friend once upon a time. I want you to know that i don't need you in my life, CHONGSENG! And i feel calmer without you being my friend. I heard about you statement saying that you never like me, well no worries because me too
! You also said that i was trying ti fit in, err again? boo! if i was trying to fit in with you, obviously i will be as stupid as you. Luckily i am not. It proves that i was being myself and still am. I bet you can see door and know the path for you to walk away and stay out of my bussiness. Thank you for understanding this post.


Never felt this way before. tuih!

No comments: