Sunday 29 July 2012

Public Figure

When you are one,
people often judge what
you do, what you think,
what you say,
even what you wear.
People can be judgemental.
There's no point of denying that.



As for me,
I believe that everybody has their own
rights to judge people.
But, you have to realise that,
judging doesn't mean that you are right.
You just throwing your views,
not the absolute fact.

And don't blame people if they
want to judge you as well,
you earn what you give.

And sometimes,
people just take you as a tiny part of 
their lives.
They don't bother to appreciate you
even when you are the public figure.
They often misunderstood.
No matter, how top you are.
You are still a human being
who have that piece of heart.
You are not invincible to any 
words that hurting.

Be patience,


But now, 
I tell you what,
Maybe I am the 
assistant head girl,
maybe I am
the so called well known
Malay debater,
the public figure

But
You, my dear friend,
have to remember,
I am no SUPERHUMAN.
Don't expect me to be fine
with everything.
Even Obama has his ups and downs.


Well then,
Hello readers,
you might know my name,
you might know my tragedy,
you might know my history,
you might know my sweetest victory,
you might know my story,
you even might know everything about me,
But that doesn't mean
you know
who I am.

xoxo,
SERIAMALINA

No comments: