Sunday 12 June 2011

Believe it or not?

When i was thirteen or should i say a form 1 student. I always told myself.


"it's ok, just be strong for now. when you are a senior, you're not going to hate going back to school anymore. just, be tough for this year. you don't want to regret yourself."


Form 2,I told myself


"it's been a year, another four years to go. time will fly so fast. no worries"


Fifteen,


"with all this pmr thingy, i have to be strong to never give up. you have to learn, so you have to go back to school. just, another year, you will feel nothing about this"


BUT THE REALITY IS THAT WHEN YOU ARE SIXTEEN,


"I STILL DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL, THERE ARE TONS OF WORK TO GET DONE. PLEASE SOMEONE, MAKE ME INVISIBLE"



in conlusion, somehow as you grw older. what will change is that, you're going to get more emotional and you're going to have hormones crisis. that is why.


so, don't blame for being homesick.

No comments: